Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

Ok, I'm posting these a little out of order, but we'll all live won't we? This is Easter morning. Of course the kids just got out of bed, so they're looking a little wild. I don't know what this first picture is except that is shows I let the kids get themselves ready for bed. Kylie is wearing a DAD T-shirt, and Bailey is wearing some jammies that are a little too short. Oh well. The Easter Bunny hides the kids baskets each year....so they were off hunting first thing. They all really enjoyed the flarp....Bailey enjoyed it so much she took it to school the next day to show her teacher how WONDERFUL it was too. I'm sure Mrs. Olson LOVED it. Really. The Easter Bunny also hid eggs all over the house that the kids got to collect. Jon held onto Kylie and Bailey while Madison got a head start. I just noticed that picture did not attach so I'll attach it to my next post...grrrr......



Posted by Picasa

No comments: