Thursday, April 2, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

I found one of the coolest blogs ever a couple days ago. The button to this blog...The Meanest Mom, is on my right sidebar. I don't remember how I actually stumbled across it, I'm just happy I found it. This woman just says it how it is....and I LOVE IT!!! I've spent way too much time on her blog reading through her hilarious takes on life and kids. And it's great to know that I'm not the only one to tell my kids I'm getting rid of their toys, or, umm, other things that you'll find in her blog. You ALL have to check it out. Right now she's giving away a Modbe swimsuit too!!! The link to the giveaway is http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/swimsuit-giveaway.html .

1 comment:

Michelle and Travis said...

Hey Curzon crew! This is Travis Draper, an old friend. I came across your blog looking at Michelle's friend Kjerstin Lind. It's good to see pictures of your family. Love to get an update on your fam-where you are-what you're doing ect. ect. Take care.